Senior Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Designer
Short facts about me
E-commerce Digital Designer. Frontend Developer. E-mail Marketing. Art Director.
Hello, my name is Chris Beeton. Senior Digital Designer with international experience in E-commerce and Digital Marketing Design.
To find out me and what I can do for your brand, team and business, please explore down this page and see samples of my work and a more detailed background profile.
Many thanks for visiting!
Projects I worked on
Get to know where I've proven my skills
Explored critical approaches to photographic imagery and learned the technical skills of photography, whilst exploring images from haute couture to street style, from advertising campaigns to designer look-books.
Graduation May 2013
Learned the Development of visual communication strategies over various broadcasting channels. Additionally, to have control over the whole graphic composition process applied to print or digital mass media, using solid theoretical, practical, and research foundations through design methodology in order to put their creativity at the service of the community to facilitate, contribute to, innovate, and influence the comprehensive communication processes of brands, individuals, and organizations.
August 1997 - December 2002
• Designed global desktop and mobile assets for the Wella Professionals product portfolio, liaising with a team of marketing and project managers for the briefing, creation, brand alignment and production of assets and selection of campaign imagery for the creation of online concepts.
• Worked alongside partner agencies (Webmastering, SEO, Design) in an existing workflow to economically complete the tasks at hand.
• Worked closely with COTY marketing team to streamline the processes and create an effective way for localised managers to request artwork tailored to their market needs.
January 2018 - March 2018
• Developing the visual strategy and online guidelines for campaigns, competitions and promotions and their application through different EMEA markets and channels including desktop, mobile, social media, blogs and affiliates programs.
creating CRM Marketing campaigns aligned to Retail and Global Marketing strategy.
• Building, HTML/CSS coding and liaising with Digital Marketing agencies for production, A/B testing, database segmentation, sign off and deployment.
• Producing, updating and testing the UK, Germany and France CRM e-mails, including Welcome/registration series, abandoned basket, product review and back in stock.
For a detailed list of responsibilities, please send an email to request CV or visit my Linkedin profile
March 2013 - December 2018
What people think about me
Chris is a hard working, innovative designer. It was great to be able to bounce ideas off him and to be able to inspire each other. We worked together on a daily basis, working through e-mail briefs, banners and the international websites. He was always open to new ideas and happy to make changes at short notice. I especially liked the way he stuck to the brand guidelines but always made something new and refreshing. He would be a great leader in any team as well as happy to work with others. I would not hesitate recommending Chris to any future employer, I can't wait to see what he works on next and see the fantastic artwork that he creates.Maddie Binnie (Digital Marketing Manager - DK)
He's a very creative web designer; managing his time amazingly, allowing us to treble the number of segmented weekly e-mails. He was instrumental in re-designing the UI of our desktop site with significant site enhancements as well as our new mobile site solution.He's super organised and efficient and is a great proactive member of the ecommerce team, always keen to brainstorm and think of way of improving our visuals on the website and in the online marketing in order to grow the ecom sales.Ola Ignatowicz (Ecommerce Manager - Natural History Museum)
No matter what. Just do it